Rear weight for MB trac 900 & 1000

Hi

Conventional tractors need front weights for many jobs. MB trac needs some weights on the rear as it's way to light on the rear in my opinion. I'm thinking of putting about 400kg over the rear axle. What would be the best way to do so? Can the standard platform hold that weight? Doesn't look like it, looks very weak to me. Are there any spacial mounts for the frame? Like when mounting a crane? I think that Wheel weights isn't an option because the rims ET is very positive.

Best regards Johannes, Sweden

Hello Johannes,

You could put some rectangular tubes between the loading platform sheet metall and the main frame. I welded the tubes to the sheet metall and glued additional rubber stripes on them to prevent noise or corrosion. With this modification i habe no concerns to put a weight on The platform.

Best regards,

Michael

That sounds like a good idea. Do you have any pictures?

Hi,

my solution was inspired by Hartmut's solution who posted an description and some Pictures in this Topic:

Pictures

Let me know if you like some additional Pictures.

Best regards,

Michael

Somehow I missed your reply. Anyhow, thanks for the link, much appreciated! Good pictures too, Big Grin Looks like a good and strong construction. It never hurts with more pictures if you want to post some Wink

Many thanks!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste